Did you know that 60% of federal workers and 90% of federal senior executives will be retiring over the next decade? That fact, courtesy of CareerBuilder's WorkForAmerica.com, makes it clear that a world of opportunity awaits federal job seekers with a bit of patience.
Work For America is a new job board which specializes in matching federal job seekers to emerging opportunities. Its offerings include job search agents, a government resume builder, and the ability to search for jobs based on governmental agency, i.e., civil service, Homeland Security, or the US Postal Service.
You'll also find:
- Profiles on government agencies and positions
- Guides to federal federal benefits and investment plans
- Reports on the best government places to work
- Special interest jobs
- The federal hiring process
- Profiles on independent agencies and government corporations that hire civil service workers
If you hope for a federal job, make sure you check out this new job board.